Junior Education Pathways for Students under 16.
We will handle the application process from start to finish. This will include:
- Advice and guidance on completing the application forms
- Arranging the independent school's entrance tests
- Liaising with the independent schools on a personal level regarding each individual application to reduce the risk of refusals
- Conducting online interviews with candidates in support of applications
- Providing a junior summer school at a partner independent boarding school (2-4 weeks) in August each year, to accustom students to the UK
- Arranging for payment of deposits
- Arranging guardianship
- Sending all the documents needed to apply for the visa:
- The CAS (issued by the HTS independent school)
- Offer letter from the independent school stating that the deposit has been paid.
- Accommodation and parental consent forms (where required)
- Guardianship supporting documents.
- Arranging airport pickup
- We are located within easy reach of our independent school partners, and can provide the ‘personal touch’ to facilitate student applications and try to solve any difficulties to help avoid application refusals
- On our marketing trips abroad we can offer a ‘seminar service’ to promote our partner independent schools, conduct the entrance tests and fast-track the application process.
- We will arrange visits for parents to tour the partner independent schools and meet the staff. We will arrange letters of invitation, transport and accommodation
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)113 2751964.
>>back to main pathways page